2. The following definitions are relevant for this policy document:
• “You” or “Users” or “Visitors” shall mean any person or entity visiting any page or post or part of the website or accessing any services represented on this website and who is competent to enter into binding contracts.
• “We” or “Us” or “Our” shall mean the website and/or the entity- Entrecap Business Services.
• “Accessing the website” shall mean visiting/ browsing/ surfing any part of the website including any pages or forms or blog posts or any other part (which may be publicly published or not)
6. Updates to this policy- This Policy may be amended from time to time at our sole discretion in response to the ever-changing dynamics of the internet and any evolving circumstances or internal or external environment. Any amendments shall be posted here. Users, on accessing this website after the amendments are published here, expressly agree to the amended policy and other terms.
7. Collection, usage and sharing of personal and non-personal information:
7.1 Contact information. We might collect information including but not limited to the following:
• your name,
• email details,
• contact numbers,
• address details (including country)
• Digital footprints like IP address, type of device used
• Internet Service Provider (ISP) details
• Browser and device details including Operating system.
• Other data collected by tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster and other similar tools.
• Information collected by cookies which are a small data element sent by a browser and stored on your hard disk so that it loads earlier accessed pages faster. Accessing our website signifies your assertive consent to receive such cookies. You hereby note that unless you voluntarily identify yourself, we will usually never know who you are, even if we assign a cookie to your computer/mobile. A cookie cannot read data off your hard drive.
• Online surveys which the user may be requested from time to time to participate in
• and other details which you may provide in the forms in our website.
7.2 User agrees that any information available publicly if its freely available in the public domain.
7.3 This information may be used by us to provide information, communication and services tailored or targeted for your needs and which may be used to customize and improve your and other users experiences while accessing this website. Also, if you sign up for newsletters, we will collect information from you including but not limited to your name, contact details, email details, topic of interests, other details filled in the form. You hereby agree that these details may also be used to send you other emails, sms, Over the Top messages (OTT messages like whatsapp), letters or any other means of communication from time to time pertaining to new developments, news, promotional materials and content in our website.
7.4 Sharing of information with third parties: We may share information collected from you while accessing this website to third parties for the following:
• who provide services on our behalf
• in order to comply with the law or to respond to summons or legal requirements
• to help detect identity theft or fraud or other criminal or illegal acts and to generally strengthen the security of this website
• to facilitate joint services
• to analytical or advertising or marketing companies who may use this data to understand user behavior in general
• to our successor businesses as part of existing client information and details
8. Security: We take security concerns at the highest level. We take all appropriate information technology security and administrative measures to protect against unauthorized access or usage to data collected under this Policy. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is foolproof against hackers or human errors. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet.
9. Third Party Links: This website may contain links to third party websites. You expressly agree that this Policy does not cover your access to such third party links and websites because we do not control these websites. We are not responsible for the privacy, policies and practices of these sites and your interaction with them including your sharing of data.
10. Contact details: In case of any queries pertaining to this Policy, you may contact us at email@example.com . We shall try our best to attempt to explain to you our positions.
11. Dispute resolution: If you choose to access our website after consenting to the Policy and other Terms published in this website, any dispute arising over the interpretation of this Policy is subject to the Indian Laws and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in Mumbai.
12. This Policy has been updated as on December 18, 2020.