Other Tax/Regulatory registrations
Apart from GST and Income tax registrations, there are various other tax and regulatory registrations at the Central Government/ State Government/ Local Municipal / Panchayat level that a business needs to undertake or is recommended to be undertaken. These are usually city or state specific and may differ in relation to the entity of the business/ sales turnover/ number of employees etc.
The Business Team at Entrecap Business Services also provide the following services related to tax and regulatory measures –
- Professional Tax advice, enrollment, registration and returns in specific states
- Registration as a Micro, Small or Medium Enterprise ( Presently this is the MSME Udhyam registration). This is a direct registration with the Central Government. Read details here.
- Local shop and Establishment registrations – This is usually done at the municipal level.
- Trade License registrations
- Registrations with regulatory bodies like Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDA), Securities Exchange Board of India (SEBI), Real estate Regulatory Authority (RERA)
- Labour Law registrations like PF and ESIC.
These other tax/ regulatory requirements or registrations are recommended for smoother business at local level. Our team shall assist you in this manner.