- The assignment was to alter and add certain business objects of a One Person Company in midst of Covid pandemic because of sudden business opportunities.
- Challenge was to have it done in record time because of available opportunity.
- Further challenge was to ensure its completion during pandemic because of limited availability of government officers to approve the forms.
- Entrecap Business Services took on the assignment and ensured its completion within the time limits laid down by the client.
- Assignment included Board resolutions, drafting of altered Memorandum of Association, resolutions to be passed in General Meeting including explanatory statement, filing Form MGT -14 with required attachments and ensuring its passage by Registrar of Companies.
Team Entrecap undertook an assignment for sudden admission cum retirement of partners in a LLP. The challenge was that the deed had to be executed before March 31, 2021 so as to reflect the names of new partners in balance sheet ending March 31, 2021.
Team Entrecap undertook the following:
- Acquiring digital signature of the incoming partner in few hours
- Acquiring Director Identification Number (DIN) of the incoming partner a mere day prior to 31 March by arranging the documents
- Arranging for stamp papers prior to 31 March in the name of the partners.
- Filing the forms with the Registrar of Company even though there was lockdown in April, May and June 2021.
- Completing the process by follow up in time to complete the bank procedures for change in partners.
Challenge was complicated by urgency of the process and covid lockdown during second wave. However Corporate Compliance Team of Entrecap Business Services successfully completed the same.