- The assignment was to alter and add certain business objects of a One Person Company in midst of Covid pandemic because of sudden business opportunities.
- Challenge was to have it done in record time because of available opportunity.
- Further challenge was to ensure its completion during pandemic because of limited availability of government officers to approve the forms.
- Entrecap Business Services took on the assignment and ensured its completion within the time limits laid down by the client.
- Assignment included Board resolutions, drafting of altered Memorandum of Association, resolutions to be passed in General Meeting including explanatory statement, filing Form MGT -14 with required attachments and ensuring its passage by Registrar of Companies.